- +1 (650) 350-1900
- +1 (866) 468-1900
PointCross Life Sciences
PointCross Life Sciences offers technologies and services for data generated from nonclinical studies and clinical trials in the BioPharma industry. Our products and services support the broad needs of Translational Informatics by providing robust data stores capable of holding normalized and unit harmonized data from across all studies and trials located in disparate, federated sources; analytics for extraction of, and search for, patterns and metadata from this data for research and safety analysis.
Global pharmaceutical companies and the FDA have deployed our technology and used our services to power research and regulatory submission initiatives including CDISC® SEND. They are finding novel ways to detect safety and biomarker signals, gain research productivity, institutionalize corporate memory, and gain new computational competencies.
PointCross Life Sciences continues to bring out new solutions that are relevant for the times. These include next generation highly scalable petabyte sized data stores based on Hadoop; advanced analytics and data visualization and workflows built on our Orchestra® based ontology technology and semantic data exchangers. We offer data conversion and management services to support your translational needs backed by scientific and informatics experts. Our solutions are available as a hosted service on the Cloud or deployed behind your enterprise firewalls.
News & Events
September 1 – 4, 2013
- PointCross Life Sciences' SENDBox and SEND-as-a-Service Prepare Pharma Companies to Comply with the FDA’s Upcoming e-Data Submission Mandate
- Bio IT World
April 9 – 11, 2013
- 2013 DIA Annual Meeting
June 23–27, 2013
- Life Sciences BLOG launched!
- PointCross Life Sciences is looking to hire a qualified candidate with experience in nonclinical informatics and CDISC SEND
POSITION AVAILABILITY - Immediate
- Announcing a Simulation Environment for Assessing Your SEND Readiness
- Joint EUROTOX poster between Roche and PointCross Life Sciences on the Use of Novel Computational Techniques to Identify Toxicity Signals in Drug
- Read how one Pharma client uses our technology for cross-study safety signal detection and analytics