- +1 (650) 350-1900
- +1 (866) 468-1900
PointCross Life Sciences
PointCross Life Sciences offers technologies and services for data generated from nonclinical studies and clinical trials in the BioPharma industry. Our products and services support the broad needs of Translational Informatics by providing robust data stores capable of holding normalized and unit harmonized data from across all studies and trials located in disparate, federated sources; analytics for extraction of, and search for, patterns and metadata from this data for research and safety analysis.
Global pharmaceutical companies and the FDA have deployed our technology and used our services to power research and regulatory submission initiatives including CDISC® SEND and extensions beyond SEND 3.0. They are finding novel ways to detect safety and biomarker signals, gain research productivity, institutionalize corporate memory, and gain new computational competencies.
PointCross Life Sciences continues to bring out new solutions that are relevant for the times. These include next generation highly scalable petabyte sized data stores based on Hadoop®; advanced analytics and data visualization and workflows built on our Orchestra® based ontology technology and semantic data exchangers. We offer data conversion, data standardization and management services to support your translational research needs backed by scientific and informatics experts. Our solutions are available as a hosted service on the Cloud or deployed behind your enterprise firewalls.
News & Events
- Data Standardization Tools, Tips and Tricks for FDA’s e-Data / CDISC® SEND Submission
Replay of November 13, 2013 Webinar
- Uncovering Data Challenges as You Prepare for Submitting CDISC® SEND / e-Data to the FDA
Replay of October 16, 2013 Webinar
- Achieving Compliance with the FDA’s e-Data / CDISC® SEND Submission Initiative
Replay of October 3 Webinar
- FDA awards $20M IDIQ contract to PointCross Life Sciences for enhancing NIMS to review Nonclinical eData submissions in SEND and NIMS compatible formats
Sept 26, 2013
- PointCross Receives ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certification
- Preparing for Nonclinical eData Regulatory Submissions to the US FDA-"SEND" and Beyond
Replay of Sept 5 event
- PointCross Life Sciences Opens New Office in Silver Spring, MD for Data Standardization of Nonclinical Studies
July 9, 2013
- PointCross Life Sciences Announces SaaS Environment for FDA Nonclinical Study Data Reviewer Analytics and Submissions
June 6, 2013
- PointCross Life Sciences named to Gartner’s 2013 Cool Vendor List for Life Sciences
May 17, 2013
- PointCross Life Sciences' SENDBox and SEND-as-a-Service Prepare Pharma Companies to Comply with the FDA’s Upcoming e-Data Submission Mandate
- Life Sciences BLOG launched!
- PointCross Life Sciences is looking to hire a qualified candidate with experience in nonclinical informatics and CDISC SEND
POSITION AVAILABILITY - Immediate
- Joint EUROTOX poster between Roche and PointCross Life Sciences on the Use of Novel Computational Techniques to Identify Toxicity Signals in Drug
- Read how one Pharma client uses our technology for cross-study safety signal detection and analytics